New Imaging & Oncology Forum is formed
20 April 2021
We are pleased to announce that a new Imaging & Oncology Forum has been formed which is so far made up of the below sector/ industry organisations:
- The trade association representing the suppliers of diagnostic medical imaging, radiotherapy, healthcare IT & care equipment in the UK. (AXREM)
- The British Institute of Radiology (BIR)
- Institute of Physics & Engineering in Medicine (IPEM)
- The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR)
- Society of Radiographers (SoR)
This forum will share best practice, exchange news and information and work collectively for the good of the imaging and oncology sectors. The forum will discuss and explore areas of work and lobbying on mutual industry topics and issues, having a collective industry/ sector voice on key issues.
Furthermore AXREM Director Sally Edgington has been appointed at the Chairman of the forum.
On being appointed Sally Edgington said “Since being in my role with AXREM I noted that all our organisations have some overlap and often work individually on important sector issues, bringing these organisations together will ensure that we create a consistent approach and a stronger voice. I am excited to see how we can collectively develop this forum.”