Want to be part of the trade association which represents suppliers of diagnostic medical imaging, radiotherapy, healthcare, healthcare IT and care equipment in the UK?
By becoming an AXREM member you will be part of trade association that helps to promote and develop the industry by providing a collective interface to address the regulatory and technical needs of the UK Healthcare market – public and private.
We have a range of membership packages to suit your needs:
- Specialist Focus Group Membership
- Single Interest Membership
- Multiple Interest Membership
Key membership benefits:
• Expert input.
• Specialist focus groups.
• Work with Consultants, radiologists, radiographers and a wide range of healthcare professionals.
• Work with professional bodies such as British Institute of Radiology and Royal College of Radiologists.
• Collaborate with suppliers of diagnostic medical imaging, radiotherapy, healthcare IT and care equipment.
• Networking opportunities with like-minded industry professionals in a ‘safe’ environment governed by competition law.
• Contribute to positioning papers, lobbying and editorial.
• Represent members and provide information from MHRA, Department of Health & Social Care, NHS England NICE and many more.
• Members can use excellent central London meeting space/ pods etc. at no charge.
• Monthly member newsletters.
• Members area of the AXREM website.
• Set best practice for industry.
• Industry news and information about events as they happen.
• The opportunity to contribute to industry ‘real’ market data collections, and after a qualifying period receive aggregated figures giving accurate industry information.
If you would like to have an informal chat about membership please do email or call our Director Sally Edgington:
M: 07717 058649
Information on Specialist Focus Group Membership
If you a company interested in participating in one specialist interest group only (ultrasound, Radiotherapy, PAC/RIS, Service Managers, AI, Marketing) then this could be the best AXREM membership for your company.
Information on Single Interest Membership
This membership is suitable for companies that have a certain modality that they supply but that also have interests in the SFG’s (as above), for example an imaging company that has interests in PACS/RIS.
Information on Multiple Interest Membership
This is the membership as the name implies is for companies who have a range of modalities and interests. This full membership allows companies to participate in all areas of AXREM’s work including being able to have 2 representatives on the Executive Committee and 2 votes.